Seth Coren leads a team of eight professionals who help families of significant financial means address the complex, multifaceted challenges of managing their wealth. His team, the Coren Edelman Group at Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management, includes two CFP® professionals and two CFA charter holders, and brings over 100 years of combined wealth management experience* to the service of its clients. With over $1 Billion in AUM (as of 3/28/17), the team has grown rapidly, both by attracting new clients and successfully completing two practice acquisitions.
The Coren Edelman Group engages clients in a comprehensive wealth management process, which helps drive a constructive framework for the integration of financial planning with investment excellence. The team offers strategies for wealth accumulation and preservation, wealth transfer and estate planning strategies, liability and risk management, retirement income solutions, and insurance planning. The team’s foundation is built upon providing customized, sophisticated wealth management solutions and delivering exceptional client service.
A highly regarded professional, Seth has received multiple national recognitions for his wealth management accomplishments.
• Named one of 2015 Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisors
• Recognized by Registered Rep magazine as a 2014 and 2015 Top 40 Wirehouse Advisor Under 40, in addition to being named a Registered Rep Top 100 Wirehouse Advisor in 2009
• Named a 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Five Star Wealth Manager award winner by New York Magazine
• Member of Morgan Stanley’s 2015, 2016, and 2017 Chairman’s Club; has delivered presentations on Comprehensive Wealth Planning Strategies to Advisors throughout the firm
• Panelist at the 2011, 2014, 2015, and 2017 Barron’s Top Advisory Team Summit
• Featured as a panelist at the National Financial Advisor Week convention and at the Money Management Institute Fall Solutions Conference in 2014
Seth is a graduate of Duke University and speaks proficient Japanese. He has lived in Japan and traveled extensively throughout the world. He lives in Manhattan with his wife and three children and serves as a board member of the Peter Stuyvesant Little League.
* Edward Edelman, Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President, 50 years of experience I Seth Coren, CFP®, Private Wealth Advisor, Executive Director,18 years of experience I Scott Coren, CFA®, Financial Advisor, 21 years of experience I Amanda Voie, CFA®, Financial Advisor Associate, 11 years of experience I Shatavia Milton, Senior Registered Associate, 12 years of experience I Harrison Davis, Registered Client Service Associate, 2 years of experience I Michael C. Ganley, Wealth Management Associate, 6 years of experience I Ashley Rivera, Wealth Management Analyst, 2 years of experience
Securities Agent: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, VT, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures